Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) is a development architecture for building highly scalable and robust enterprise level applications to be deployed on J2EE compliant Application Server such as JBOSS, Web Logic etc.
No. 5201-F(P) Dated: 14th October, 2014
In exercise of the power conferred by the explanation to Section 25 of the Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 (XXVI of 1881), read with Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Notification No. 20/25/56-pub(I) dated the 8th June, 1957 the Governor is pleased to declare the following days to be public holidays during the year 2015.
|Birth Day of Swami Vivekananda||12th January, Monday|
|Birth day of Netaji||23rd January, Friday|
|Republic Day||26th January, Monday|
|Doljatra||5th March, Thursday|
|Good Friday||3rd April, Friday|
|Birth day of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar||14th April, Tuesday|
|Bengali New Year’s Day||15th April, Wednesday|
|May Day||1st May, Friday|
|**Birth Day of Rabindra Nath Tagore||9th May, Saturday|
|**ID-UL-Fitar||18th July, Saturday|
|**Independence Day||15th August, Saturday|
|ID-Ud-Joja||25th September, Friday|
|Birth Day of Gandhiji||2nd October, Friday|
|Mahalaya||12th October, Monday|
|Saptami, Durgapuja||20th October, Tuesday|
|Astami||21st October, Wednesday|
|Nabami & Vijaya Dasami||22nd October, Thursday|
|**Muharram||24th October, Saturday|
|Lakshmi Puja||26th October, Monday|
|Kalipuja||10th November, Tuesday|
|Birth Day of Guru Nanak||25th November, Wednesday|
|Christmas Day||25th December, Friday|
Note : Sundays are holidays under the Negotiable Instrument Act.
In the year 2015, the following festivals/occasions fall on Sundays which are public Holidays under N.I Act and hence have not been included in the list of holidays:
1) Shree Panchami – 25 January, Sunday
2) The holiday with double asterisk marks i.e. (**) is applicable to those Government Offices only where Saturdays are not observed as full holiday.
3) General Instructions as laid down below in this Notification 5204-F(P) Dated 14-10-2014 are to be followed in case of Muslim festivals.
No. 5202-F (P) Dated: 14th October, 2014
In exercise of the power conferred by the explanation to Section 25 of the Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 (XXVI of 1881), read with Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Notification No. 20/25/56-pub(l) dated the 8th June, 1957 the Governor is pleased to declare the following days to be public holidays during the year 2015.
Note: All the State Government Offices including Treasuries, Sub-Treasuries shall remain open on the 1st April 2015 which has been declared as public Holiday under N.I. Act, under this Notification.
No. 5203-F (P) Dated: 14th October, 2014
The Governor is pleased to notify that on the following days during the year 2015, which are not declared to be public Holidays, the offices under the Government of West Bengal with the exception of the offices of the Registrar of Assurances, Kolkata and collector of the Stamp Revenue, Kolkata shall be closed.
|New Year’s Day (2015 A.D)||1st January, Thursday|
|Birth day of Poet Bhanu Bhakt||13th July, Monday (for Darjeeling Dist only)|
|Janmastami||5th September, Saturday|
|Mahasasthi of Durgapuja||19th October, Monday|
|Ekadashi of Durgapuja||23rd October, Friday|
|Additional day for Laxmipuja||27th October, Tuesday|
|Immersion of Godess Kali||11th November, Wednesday|
|Bhatriditya||13th November, Friday|
|Fateh – Dwaz- Dham||24th December, Thursday|
No. 5204-F (P) Dated: 14th October, 2014
The Governor is pleased to declare that the following days may be observed as Sectional Holidays in the year 2015 for the employees of different communities mentioned against each:
|**Easter Saturday||4th April, Saturday (for Christans only)|
|Buddha Purnima||4th May, Monday (for Buddhist Only)|
|Sab-e -Barat||3rd June, Wednesday (for Muslims only)|
|Karam Puja||to be notified later on|
|Chat Puja||17th November, Tuesday|
|Mahabirjayanti||2nd April, Thursday (for Jains Only)|
|Baisakhi||14th April, Tuesday (for Sikhs Only)|
Note : 1) The holidays with double asterisk mark i.e. (**) are applicable to those Government Offices where Saturday is not observed as full holiday.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO BE FOLLOWED IN ALL TYPES OF HOLIDAYS INCLUDING HOLIDAYS FOR THE MUSLIM FESTIVALS
(1) No substitute holiday should be allowed if any of the festival – holidays initially notified subsequently happens to fall on a weekly off or any other non-working day or in the event of more than one festival falling on the same day.
(2) If there is any change in the date of Id-UI-Fitre, ld-Ud-Zoha, Muharram, Fateha-Duaz-Daham, Sab-e-Barat depending upon the sighting of the Moon, holiday will be declared by a separate order for the date on which the festival would be actually observed in lieu of the date originally notified as holiday for this festival.
(3) It may happen that the change of date of above occasions has to be notified at a very short notice. In such a situation, announcement would be made through T.V/A.I.R/Newspapers and the Heads of Departments/Office of the State Government may take action according to such an announcement without waiting for formal order, about the change of date.
By Order of the Governor,
Sd/ A.K. DAS
O.S.D & E.O. Joint Secretary to the
Government of West Bengal